Monday 2 July 2012

Worst hair at European Athletics Championships 2012?

I have been watching the 2012 European athletics championships that has just taken place in Helsinki. There has been some great events, my favourite being the men's pole vault final. I have never really payed attention to the pole vault before this year but after that final I fell a little bit in love with the eventual winner Renaud Lavillenie, and also the silver medalist Björn Otto. <3. They had nice hair as well. I mean i did think Otto's hair made him look a bit like a werewolf, but still, it was interesting.

So yeah, there hasn't been many bad hairstyles while I have been watching. However, there was one which stood out quite a lot, the bronze medalist in the womens hammer Anna Bulgakova.
 What is going on with her hair? She's got a mohican AND a mullet. I mean i can accept the mohican, thats not really too bad, but a mullet... no no no no no. What an awful haircut, I really just want to grab it and cut it off! Obviously congratulations on her bronze medal though. The gold medalist Anita Włodarczyk had a pretty crazy hairdo as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment